Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A tragic loss..RIP Shaun Carlson


....on Oct 4, 2009 one of my very best friends passed away. Shaun Carlson and I have been friends for almost 5 years now and I cannot express how absolutely blessed i feel to have had the opportunity to become such good friends with Shaun. Shaun was absolutely one of the most influential people to ever get involved in racing and he loved everything about it with a passion and it truly showed in his fabrication, cars and personality. He was like an older brother to me and taught me everything i know about racing and gave me a foundation for my profession. Besides always being there when someone needed him and never being too good for anyone or any situation Shaun was extremely focused and passionate about his work and I believe that Shaun had yet to show the world what he was capable of. I am very grateful that i was one of only a few people who was close enough to Shaun to witness this potential. I know Shaun is watching over all of us and it is with great honor that i will always rock a NuFormz sticker on whatever car im driving in honor of the great Shaun Carlson.

You will be forever missed my friend and I pray to see you again sometime.

RIP

2 comments: